RCS 2 is the latest generation Ratio Control System which establishes a new standard for precise electronically controlled gear-pump metering. Fast and reliable, the RCS 2 is the ideal choice for applications where short trigger times, quick response, and/or low flow are required. RCS 2 features magnetically coupled metering pumps that eliminate shaft seal leaks. the RCS 2 is our premier system for 2K and 3K on-demand mixing, metering and application of paints, coatings and applied materials.
The RCS 2 provides absolute on-ratio gear-driven mixing and metering control. The system can be used with solvent borne or waterborne materials. This makes for easy integration into automatic or manual systems using single or multiple applicators.
Ransburg RCS 2 software provides user-friendly programmable alarm tolerances, programmable pot-life timer, multiple flow rates and ratios, and no exotic mixing chambers to maintain or external fluid boosters or balancing pumps required.
RCS 2 technology has an established record for reliability in high performance finishing systems. With no critical seals to worry about leaking or maintaining, you get trouble-free on-ratio performance year after year.
RCS 2 is specifically designed to accommodate color to color changes with no color carryover.
RCS 2 offers a graphical display for optimizing color change, flush, and load sequences. Different sequences and times can be programmed for every color (parameter set).
RCS 2 can be used with rotary atomizers, bells, disks and either electrostatic or non-electrostatic sprayguns. The system can be configured as a stand-alone cart-mounted assembly, as individual control panels for integration into an existing paint shop, or the control racks and boards can be mounted in an engineered control panel.
RCS 2 can be easily integrated into either automatic or manual multi-applicator systems. System can be configured for flow and ratio control for automatic guns or ratio only mode for manual or hand gun applications.
- A common computer based graphical user interface
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Intelligent time and date stamped fault messages
- Configurable fault conditions and tolerance
- 199 parameter sets per gun
- Comprehensive context-sensitive help screens
- Pot-life timer and pressure pot volume monitoring and alarming
- Forcible discrete and analog inputs and outputs
- Ability to update (flash) firmware on-site with a laptop
- Password protection of all operational parameters
- Data acquisition style trending screens
- Proportional flow rates based on number of applicators being triggered
- A programmable 10-color, 12-step color change sequencer
- In-booth intrinsically safe operator interface panel
- The ability to be retrofitted to existing RCS fluid panels
- EtherNet/IP communication
- RCS2 Sales Literature 05-287-01
- RCS-2 User Manual - Service Manual - LN-9407-00
- RCS-2 Maintenance Manual - Service Manual - LN-9408-06
- Ransburg - RCS-2 - Service Manual - LN-9409-03.2
- Ransburg - Evolver 500SE A13901 - Service Manual - AA-15-01
- Ransburg - RCS - Service Manual - LN-9415-02
- Ransburg - RCS2 A14084-00 - Service Manual - LN-9418-01
- Ransburg - RCS2 A14084-00 - Service Manual - LN-9418-02
- RCS-2 Interface EPI Manual - SI-18-02