Binks Trophy Series Spray Guns
Binks Trophy Series Spray Guns are the premier spray guns for use in pressure, gravity and suction applications. The lightweight and ergonomic design provides unsurpassed comfort and control. The large selection of fluid nozzles and needle materials means that this versatile gun range can be used on almost any coating application. Available in HVLP, LVMP (Trans-Tech) or CONVentional spray technologies, these guns incorporate the latest advanced atomization technology. Use the Binks Trophy Series Spray guns to achieve a consistent fine finish with a wide range of industrial coatings.
The Binks Trophy Series Spray guns are ideal for a wide variety of materials and viscosities. These versatile guns can be used in all types of industrial applications.
- Manual and Touch-up Spray Guns – A great finish for every size job and every size part
- HVLP (Blue), LVMP (Green) and CONVentional (Brown) Technologies – For optimal air cap performance while meeting environmental requirements
- Pressure, Gravity and Suction Models – Will meet the needs of all applications
- Fewer Gun Parts – Reduced maintenance, downtime and lower running costs
- Longer Wearing Fluid Components – Reduce the cost of owning and maintaining your Trophy spray guns
SPRAY GUNS ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY TECHNOLOGY.
Binks has developed a broad selection of spray guns, air caps and fluid tips to provide users with the right gun with the perfect air cap for the job. The completely new air cap designs provide uniform spray patterns with consistent atomization from top to bottom. Trophy spray guns are available in these Technologies: LVMP (Green) – (Trans-Tech) Provides equal to or greater transfer efficiency at slightly higher air pressures than HVLP CONVENTIONAL (Brown) – For spray applications requiring higher air pressure. Also suitable for viscous material set-ups. HVLP (Blue) – Air pressure is less than 10 PSI at the air cap meeting all European and USA standards and regulatory requirements.
WHY WE TOOK ERGONOMICS SO SERIOUSLY
Binks Trophy Series Spray Guns feel different by design. They’re lighter and are easier to handle over longer periods of time. That means operators can spray for longer periods with less fatigue and injury. This can make a big difference to productivity and your profitability. That’s why we take ergonomics so seriously.
- Light weight – one of the lightest, top quality spray gun range available.
- Designed for the hand – our gun designers tested a variety of hand sizes and grips to come up with the ideal design for the Trophy. The form is ultimately about function and reduced stress.
- Trigger pull – the easy light trigger pull action is created by the unique, built-in stabilization features.
- No kick air valve – delivers the smoothest pull on the market. Virtually eliminates any recoil from triggering.
- Knobs and air cap rings – all the hand adjustments have been designed and manufactured to make it virtually effortless to “dial –in” your settings or remove parts for maintenance or substitution.
- Trophy Sales Lit US - A54-121R2
- Binks Trophy Series - ARB - 03.14 - UK
- BINKS ”TROPHY” SERIE - ARB - 04.14 - D
- BINKS TROPHY SERIES - ARB - 03.14 - F
- General Product Catalogue - 2022
- Extensions Sales Literature EA52-100
- Trophy Gravity Placemat - 03-213-01
- Trophy Gravity Touch Up Placemat - 03-214-01
- Trophy Pressure & Siphon Placemat - 03-212-01
- Trophy Pressure & Siphon Touch Up Placemat - 03-215-01
- Trophy Pressure Siphon Manual 77-3026 ENGLISH
- Trophy Pressure Siphon Manual 77-3026 FRENCH
- Trophy Pressure Siphon Manual 77-3026 GERMAN
- Trophy Pressure Siphon Manual 77-3026 ITALIAN
- Trophy Pressure Siphon Manual 77-3026 SPANISH
- Trophy Touch Up Manual 77-3043 EN
- Trophy Touch Up Pressure 77-3042 ENGLISH
- Trophy Touch Up Pressure 77-3042 FRENCH
- Trophy Touch Up Pressure 77-3042 GERMAN
- Trophy Touch Up Pressure 77-3042 ITALIAN
- Trophy Touch Up Pressure 77-3042 SPANISH
- Air Valve Service Kit 77-3029
- Needle Packing Manual 77-3085