The RMA-680 is Ransburg’s latest generation of robot mounted rotary atomizers focused on delivering improved spray pattern control, cleanliness of the applicator during operation, and longer lasting components. The applicator is designed to spray waterborne coatings such as basecoats electrostatically, with direct charging methods. The RMA 680 applicator offers a large range of spray patterns from 3.5” (88.9mm) up to 28” (711.2mm), dependent on bell cup size and shaping air levels, for maximum flexibility.
The greater range of pattern sizes across our 65 mm bell cup is due to the new design of the dual shaping air at the front of the applicator. Our engineering team set out to minimize or eliminate “ghost patterns” that occur from excess paint not staying contained within the desired spray pattern. By minimizing or eliminating this excess paint, customers can experience greater transfer efficiency and cleaner applicators. The applicators new turbine is capable of speeds up to 100,000 rpm’s and can last over 2-3 times longer than previous model turbines.
- Larger Range of Spray Patterns
- Improved Cleanliness
- Increased Transfer Efficiency
- Dual Purge capability reduces color change time
- New fluid nozzle design reduces solvent usage and cleaning time
- Quick disconnect tubing bundle removes applicator in less than two minutes
- Longer life turbine
- New single piece splash plate design
- Redesigned tubing bundle and cable connections
RMA 680…..rugged design, aerodynamic shape, and robust key components.