MS quick color change cyclone systems are one of the most efficient and fastest color change systems on the market. Today’s production requires flexible planning with many short runs of multiple colors and this booth is designed to meet these needs. With color change times of 6-10 minutes and a system efficiency of up to 97%, MS is an industry leader for color-change technology.
These booths are designed for a variety of products of various sizes and shapes and some allow for easy integration of robotics, scissors-lifts and additional platforms. High transfer efficiency can be attained through our state-of- the-art control center and gun positioning technology.
The MS quick color change concept of powder application, recovery equipment and intuitive controls integrated together, leads to reduced production costs and a faster payback.
- Increased productivity, color change in six-minutes, or less in full recovery mode.
- Improved application efficiency, due to MS double wall PVC sandwich cabin booth construction.
- Increased over-all powder system efficiency due to unique self-cleaning MS cyclone design, up to 97%.
- Minimal use of powder coating material in circulation at any given time, with optimum amount of material in circulation, due to sophisticated PLC control sensors being utilized.
- Booth design can be configured for multiple applications, including fully automated or robotic applications, with, or with-out external manual touch-up stations.
- Small foot-print of automatic section improves efficiency and time of automated booth enclosure clean-up.
- Quiet operation, typically less than 70-dba.
- Fast amortization.