The Binks MX LITE spray packages include the Binks Stainless Steel MXL high pressure pumps with Binks Trophy AA Air Assisted Airless or A75 Airless Spray Guns.MX LITE outfits have been designed to provide users with a low cost, robust industrial spray outfit, able to apply a wide range of industrial coatings whilst providing the very best quality of spray finish.
Suitable For These Materials:
- Wood-Stains, Lacquers & Varnishes
- Primers, Sealers & Catalysed Lacquers
- Solvent OR Waterborne Coatings
- Enamels & Polyurethane’s
- Plus many others…
Patented Air Valve Technology: Enables pump to change over quickly to significantly reduce pulsation.
Long Lasting Ceramic Coated Piston Rods: Superior wear resistance lasting up to three times longer than hard chrome pistons.
Designed To Pump Longer With Less Downtime & Extended Packing Life: Self-adjusting spring loaded fixed packings last up to 3X longer than the competition. Large sight glass for visual packing inspection.
Binks Trophy AA and A75 guns: Provide the latest atomisation technology.
Stainless Steel system—pump and gun.
5 Year Limited Warranty: Best in class warranty for finishing equipment. Manufactured to ISO9001.
Quality Passport for Binks MX LITE Pumps:
- Modular construction means reduced number of parts for easy and fast maintenance.
- All wetted parts are Stainless Steel—Ideal for use with solvent and water based paints/materials
- Fixed, spring tension packings—Lower maintenance and reduced running costs
- All valve seats are Tungsten Carbide – Long durable working life
- Ceramic coated piston—Extra wear resistance, longer packing life.
- Pump packings PTFE/UHMWPE mix (other packing choices available).
Binks MXL pump mounted on tripod/wall/cart/pail with gun, air and pump fluid controls. 7.5 metre Air and Fluid Hoses. Binks Trophy AA 4400 with AA10 air cap* or A75 Spray Gun and Tip with gun mounted stainless steel edge type fluid filter. (*Tip size to be specified at time of order)
- Light weight gun with ergonomic handle reduces operator stress and fatigue
- Light trigger-pull design for less operator strain & RSI
- Easy to remove “IN-LINE” needle reduces repair time
- One tool trigger removal speeds up maintenance and downtime
- Adjustable packing can be tightened without disassembly
- Anodized aluminium air caps guard against corrosion
- HVLP and LVMP Technologies provide a wider choice of spray options
- Unique Twist Tip option quickly & easily removes clogs
- MX Med Pressure Pumps A41-116
- Binks MX Series Airless Spray Outfits - A41-109
- MX Series Brochure - A41-105
- Binks - Fluid Handling Products - Product Catalog - A41-1171
- Extensions Sales Literature EA52-100
- Aviation & Aerospace Finishing Equipment Selection Guide
- Binks MX Lite Series - LB-02.20-GB
- General Product Catalogue - 2022
- Wood Finishing Equipment Selection Guide - ARBLB - 10.16 - UK
- MX Industrial Pumps 77-2964
- MX Industrial Pumps 77-2964-SP
- MX412 12:1 Pump Manual 77-2912
- MX412 12:1 Pump Manual 77-2912-SP
- MX432 32:1 Pump Manual 77-2913
- MX432 32:1 Pump Manual 77-2913-SP
- MX1231 31:1 Pump Manual 77-2919
- MX1231 31:1 Pump Manual 77-2919-SP
- MX1212 Bare Pump Manual 77-2916
- MX1212 Bare Pump Manual 77-2916-SP
- MX412 Bare Pump Manual 77-2906
- MX412 Bare Pump Manual 77-2906-SPANISH