- Wide range of conventional atomization air caps provide a superior sprayed finish
- Robust, Lightweight and work friendly design for High Demand outputs
- Stainless Steel tips, needles and fluid passageways as standard
- Contoured handle design – Greatly reduces
- CE marked and fully ATEX approved
The DeVilbiss Advance HD (High Demand) spray guns are available in Pressure, Suction and Gravity feed formats and a wide range of conventional technology Air Caps provide exceptional atomisation for coating wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and composite substrates with most types of solvent, waterborne, high solids and 2K materials.
DeVilbiss outperforms the rest.
Advance HD’s unique high capacity airflow and outstanding atomization characteristics are combined with a separate “balanced” air valve to provide an unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body, this coupled with light, feel right comfort is an unbeatable combination. DeVilbiss Advance HD spray guns are ideal for small operations or high volume spraying, with the added bonus of instantly improved finishing productivity.
Advance HD is precision built by DeVilbiss using the best materials and component parts for a guaranteed, reliable, long and durable working life in all industrial markets.
DeVilbiss Extensions are available for DeVilbiss Advance HD Pressure Conventional Guns.
DeVilbiss DeKups are available for DeVilbiss Advance HD Gravity Guns.
- Advance HD Manual Gun Literature
- Advance HD Manual Gun Literature - Spanish
- Advance HD Gun Gravity Manual SB-E-970 - English
- Advance HD Gun Gravity Manual SB-E-970 - Swedish
- Advance HD Gun Gravity Manual SB-E-970 - Finnish
- Advance HD Gun Gravity Manual SB-E-970 - Norwegian
- Advance HD Gun Gravity Manual SB-E-970 - French
- Advance HD Gun Manual SB-E-2-971 - English
- Advance HD Gun Manual SB-E-2-971 - French
- Advance HD Gun Manual SB-E-2-971 - Norwegian
- Advance HD Gun Manual SB-E-2-971 - Swedish
- General Product Catalogue - 2022
- CATALOGUE PRODUIT - French - ARB 11.15 - F
- Technical Bulletin Advance HD - SB-E-2-972
- GUIDE DE SELECTION Protection et finition pour le marché du bois - French
- Technisches Bulletin ADVANCE HD HVLP und Trans-Tech - SB-E-2-978_GERMAN